It’s about driving traffic to your information.
It’s all in building your list. That being said, you need a replicatable system that has an auto-responder.
Let’s face it; if you’re driving people to a web page without capturing contact information first, you’re losing the opportunity to build your list and possible sales.
The Pros know this… lead people to a cool site, capture the traffic from the ad, sell a MLM / Affiliate Program, but as a “back end” to more retail items.
Amateurs sell the item with no list building.
Let’s break it down further…
1. Look for people who are in your market
2. Tell them what they want to hear
3. Get them to opt-in to your site
4. Give something away for free
5. Educate them; give them a reason to stay
on your site and to keep coming back to you.
6. Get them buy one, or more, of your products
7. Earn their trust before pitching your primary opportunity
You want to do this continuously.
Match the message to your market, if you’re selling a lead capture system;
write a short “teaser” ad so prospects will click the link to see more.
If you don’t know how to write a good ad, one that really grabs people attention, you can get that here…..
Copywriting is one of the most essential elements of effective online marketing.
The art and science of direct-response copywriting involves strategically delivering content that gets people to take some form of action.
Connect with me on facebook