Yesterday I created a Blog on “How To Optimize Promoted Pins on Pinterest”. Which was really informative because if you’re going to promote on Pinterest, you might as well know the most engaging way.
Well, today ~ but first let me ask .. Do you know who Michael Hyatt is? I didn’t until I was “squirreling” around on Google.. remember that term? Having a “squirrel” day? anyway, I ran across his article titled:
(get your mind out of the gutter 🙂
Michael Hyatt is the author of Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World (Thomas Nelson). It is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestseller. I am also the founder of 5 Days to Your Best Year Ever,™ Platform University®, and Get Published.
His Blog talked about his beginning years, how he gave away so much for free, how he felt weird about changing, and the reasons he chose monetized his Blog and started selling his content instead of giving it away.
He goes on to say:
Rather than feel guilty, it’s important for at least three reasons.
Because of how it changes your mindset. When you start charging for your services, you go from being an amateur to being a pro. You are suddenly more accountable.
Because of how it improves your customers’ experience. People don’t respect what they get for free.
Because of how it impacts the world. This is the most compelling reason of all to me. Charging for your services is a necessity if you are going to support your family. If you don’t charge, you won’t be doing what you do for long.
While I was reading, I happen to see that he has a webinar coming up on Monday, check it out. It fits nicely with yesterday Blog on “How To Optimize Promoted Pins on Pinterest”. . Put your Blog on Pinterest!
7 Steps to Creating Content That Gets Read and Shared
- The key to speaking to your audience in a way that resonates with them. When done right, they will think you have been reading their private journal.
- How to find your authentic voice. (This is easier than you think, once you understand my three-part framework.)
- Why headlines are crucial, along with three simple templates for crafting irresistible ones. I will provide several examples of each type.
- How to use images (and what kinds) to immediately draw readers into your content. I will also discuss what kinds of images to avoid—use the wrong one, and it’s worse than using no image at all.
- How to use personal stories to create unforgettable blog posts and why telling them in the right way may likely give you the traffic break-through you want.
- Why most blog posts sink without a ripple—and how you can beat the odds. Hint: it has nothing to do with the content itself.
- The one technology tool you must install to get potential readers to share your posts. This will take you ten minutes, but most bloggers—even well-known ones—miss it.
I’m signed up. I totally enjoy Blogging and putting different content in front for you to read, but I really like making money…
as does everyone!
Need more info on how I’m able to stay at home with my Family, as sole-provider and single Mom & Grandmom?
To be successful you need to be with a Team that values you as a
person, in a Company that is Family orientated, and with a Mentor
that is genuinely interested in your welfare.