This just came across my newsfeed in Facebook… don’t remember who posted it. The content was too irresistible not to share.
Writer’s block? We all get it from time to time….
Walk away, clear your head then come back to an empty page and no thoughts?
Well, this guy, Jayson DeMers, wrote a killer article on ideas for your social media content.
Never run out of social media content ideas again! The following list covers just about everything you could possibly post on social media. From personal, to business-related, to promotional posts, this list of 100 ideas will keep you inspired for a long time.
1. Quotes: Humorous, inspiring or motivational quotes always perform well.
2. Fill-in-the-blank posts (e.g. “If I had $1 million I would _________”)
3. Polls: While Facebook offers built-in polls, I find running them manually works best for boosting engagement (e.g. “Which of these books is your favorite?”)
4. Behind-the-scenes photos: Take candid shots of yourself, your employees, or snap a shot of your office or workspace.
5. Statistics or data: Share new, relevant industry statistics (these perform great in terms of retweets and shares)
6. Post a link to an old blog post: There’s nothing wrong with recycling, and old posts will gain new engagement, extending their life.
Now, I’m not going to copy his entire post, you can read the rest of it right here:
That’s it… just passing along info that we all can use… enjoy!
Learn how I’m able to stay at home with my Family, as sole-provider
and single Mom & Grandmom..
To be successful you need to be with a Team that values you as a
person, in a Company that is Family orientated, and with a Mentor
that is genuinely interested in your welfare.
Connect with me on Facebook
Leave a message 301 200 2079
Have a Wonderful Day!